The physiokey basic course will teach you everything you need to know to begin using your physiokey effectively and efficiently. This course is a prerequisite to undertaking all other physiokey courses.
The physiokey basic course comprises of 8 video lectures, with additional quizzes, protocol downloads, and case studies:
- Lesson 1: Introduction and Theory
- Lesson 2: Effective Treatment Guidelines
- Lesson 3: Use and Operation; Bioregulation Mode
- Lesson 4: Reciprocal Treatment and Resistant Pain Therapy
- Lesson 5: General Zones in Bioregulation Mode
- Lesson 6: Use and Operation; Diagnostic Mode
- Lesson 7: Diagnostic Mode; Local and General Therapy
- Lesson 8: Local Pain Relief Methods using Diagnostic mode
- Lesson 9: Protocol downloads and Case studies
Bonus: physiokey FAQ’s, additional quizzes, entry into Physiokey User Group on Facebook. Certificate of Completion is awarded by Chris Mortensen upon completion of the physiokey basic course.