The physiokey basic course will teach you everything you need to know to begin using your physiokey effectively and efficiently. This course is a prerequisite to undertaking all other physiokey courses.
The physiokey basic course comprises of 8 video lectures, with additional quizzes, protocol downloads, and case studies:
- Lesson 1: Basics of Key Technology. We explain the electro-technical and bio-physical background to therapy with the Key devices.
- Lesson 2: Key Therapy Procedure – Basics of treatment procedure.
- Lesson 3: The Principle of Reciprocal Zones.
- Lesson 4: Bioregulation Mode. Bioregulation mode is the most common mode selected to find and treat keypoints.
- Lesson 5: General Zones in Bioregulation Mode
- Lesson 6: Use and Operation; Diagnostic Mode
- Lesson 7: Diagnostic Mode; Local and General Therapy
- Lesson 8: Local Pain Relief Methods using Diagnostic mode
- Lesson 9: Protocol downloads and Case studies
Bonus: physiokey FAQ’s, additional quizzes, entry into Physiokey User Group on Facebook. Certificate of Completion is awarded by Chris Mortensen upon completion of the physiokey basic course.
There are no reviews yet.